Asked by Muhammad hamair younas from Pakistan | Nov. 04, 2015 05:52
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Application for unmarried certificate

My name is Muhammad Hamair Younas in China from Pakistan. sir i wanna ask something about marriage in PRC. Sir my question is that i am living in PRC and can i get my unmarried certificate from PRC Embassy in Pakistan? Can you attest my unmarried certificate in Pakistan or i have need to appear in PRC Embassy in Pakistan or not? Is it possible that i will stay here and i can get my Certificate?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa | Nov. 05, 2015 02:43
Muhammad, the PRC embassy in Pakistan cannot issue you the unmarried certificate. You can contact the Pakistani embassy in PRC and see whether they can issue you this certificate. If not, I'm afraid you need to go back home and get the certificate from relevant authorities. Then you need to have the document authenticated by the Pakistani Foreign Affairs Ministry. Next you should go to the PRC embassy and attest this document. Only after all these are done, the certificate can be used in PRC.
Related Questions:
My Chinese Lady and I have submitted K-1 Visa application. US Embassy in G...
Asked by Mr.gore from USA
| Aug. 23, 2009 04:10
I'm a Nepali girl and I have chinese boy I'm in nepal and I have to get un...
Asked by Binita pakhrin from Nepal
| Aug. 29, 2017 04:32
Hi sir ! I'm a Pakistani citizen . I want to get marry with a Chinese girl ...
Asked by Ali from Pakistan
| Jun. 01, 2017 21:32
my husband is doing p.h.d in china. He wants to call me there on spouse s1 ...
Asked by zara from Pakistan
| Jun. 26, 2015 02:19
Hi,i have a chinese gf and we want to marry in this year,i want her unmarri...
Asked by Mr.hassan from China
| Apr. 09, 2011 21:15
Unmarried certificate attestation
Asked by Rohail from Pakistan
| Apr. 25, 2016 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)