Asked by Kk from Malaysia | Nov. 02, 2015 07:42
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Can i change Tourist visa to spouse visa while I'm in China

My French husband is working in PRC and while waiting for his resident permit to process. I will go there with tourist L type entry permit. Does anyone know if I can change the L type to an S type without having to leave the country?

Answers (1)
Answered by alan boettcher from USA | Nov. 02, 2015 20:07
yes, but you will need the cooperation of your husbands employer, which they will most likely be happy to assist, the PSB does not allow you to apply for this on your own. You will not need to leave provided you inform your husbands employer before your L type has run out.
Related Questions:
Can I enter China on a tourist L type, then change it to a spouse visa whi...
Asked by ray from mark2112
| Jul. 27, 2016 21:44
If am holding a Chinese tourist visa and also have admission with a univers...
Asked by Wilson from Benin
| Jul. 25, 2016 20:30
Hi. I have am on my spouse's work z visa. I have 3 mth contract to work now...
Asked by Lucy from Ireland
| Feb. 07, 2012 02:39
hi, im in beijing, i would like to find out if i can change my L(tourist)vi...
Asked by pauline from Zimbabwe
| Sep. 15, 2015 04:44
can I convert a tourist visa to z visa while in china
Asked by Ferry Man from Zimbabwe
| Oct. 30, 2017 22:29
im married in china ansd want to apply for Q1 type viasa, can i do it in Ho...
Asked by Jade from Botswana
| Jan. 18, 2018 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)