Asked by Luis from Guatemala | Oct. 30, 2015 11:26
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Buying a Tour in a Travel Agency in Los Angeles, can they get me the Chinese Visa?

I am a Guatemalan citizen and do live in Guatemala. But As I do have family in Los Angeles, its easier for me, to buy a Tour for China in Los Angeles. Guatemala does not have relations with the PRC. Can the Travel Agency at Los Angeles get me the entry permit? Or have to go anyway to San Jose Costa Rica?? which is expensier for me. Or could I get at Mexico DF?? which I can stop on my to Los Angeles and then to China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lea from France | Oct. 31, 2015 03:39
Luis, if you have valid resident permit or legal status proof in LA, then I think you have a chance to apply from there. Otherwise, you'd better go to Costa Rica to apply. By the way, I am afraid that not all travel agencies handle entry permit issues for their customers. You need to contact the agency to confirm this.
Related Questions:
Can I get my Chinese visa photo taken at the Chinese Consulate in Los Angel...
Asked by Jason C from USA
| Dec. 04, 2016 20:13
I need to travel to China on Sunday (10/11/2009), but just realized I may f...
Asked by Mr.Z from USA
| Oct. 08, 2009 02:35
can we get discount tikets if buying from the local travel agency.
Asked by Mr.wong from Malaysia
| Jan. 20, 2011 04:40
I live in Florida. Can I have my brother who lives in Los Angeles get my v...
Asked by Mr.Grissom from USA
| Jun. 16, 2009 21:04
Can I get a tourist visa if I personally go to the Chinnesse Embassy in Los...
Asked by Mr.Ocegueda from US
| Aug. 19, 2010 03:08
I am a Canadian citizen. Can I apply for a Chinese visa in the Consulate in...
Asked by Mr.Kane from Canada
| Jan. 19, 2011 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)