Asked by abigail from Ukraine | Oct. 20, 2015 14:51
About:Chinese Embassy in Ukraine

i am a student in ukraine

Hello, i am a student and i came to study language in ukraine and am done. my visa has been extended to meet my flight date. i have gotten all my original docs which includes admission letter, jw202, bank statement, birtcert and my ticket is ready. but the problem is i have conducted all the medicals test and it turned out to be negative all the doctors have filled everything on their medical forms but not on your medical form provided. can i use it to apply for the entry permit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeff from USA | Oct. 22, 2015 01:24
Do you mean the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners? If the doctors did not write negative results on the form, I think you can still use this form to apply for the X type. However, after you enter China, you may need to take another medical test to get the residence permit. At that time, there might be some risks that they don't issue you the residence permit if you have infectious disease.
Related Questions:
Kindly advise us on the best visa?
Asked by angela from China
| May. 25, 2015 22:02
i am a 5year student nigerian in urkraine can i apply for a tourist visa fr...
Asked by yvonne from Ukraine
| Feb. 23, 2012 01:54
HongKong Visa requirement for Nigerian
Asked by Kenku from Nigeria
| Dec. 17, 2011 03:59
Chinese Visa inquiry
Asked by Emmanuel
| Dec. 21, 2011 00:34
hello, i am a student in Ukraine but not a Ukrainian and my st...
Asked by Mr.Nfor from Ukraine
| Apr. 27, 2010 04:46
student visa to apply in Ukraine
Asked by TONIE from Ukraine
| Sep. 27, 2014 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)