Asked by Lucynda from China | Oct. 13, 2015 09:03
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

Business/Investment Partner

I'm British on a Q2 type and a joint owner of an International Montessori School based and registered in PRC. My husband is a former Chinese citizen and currently a British citizen and possess a Z type. I also have 2 British born children under the age of 6 years currently on an X type. I do not possess a degree and full aware that I can't work on my current visa. I currently reside in my husbands apartment which he purchased whilst he was a PRC citizen.

What type do I need to work in my own company here in PRC instead of being a silent partner at the moment?

Answers (1)
Answered by Stephan from Indonesia | Oct. 16, 2015 00:51
Lucynda, if you want to work there, you have to get a Z type, just like your husband. Even though you do not have the degree, it's possible to get a work permit. You can have a try.
Related Questions:
I would like to know about my career and love life: 04/04/1989.
Asked by Michelle from Usa
| Aug. 14, 2016 20:25
I'm Djoko 26/01/1962, my partner 01/04/1965. How to manage the consistency ...
Asked by Djoko from Indonesia
| Sep. 14, 2012 04:22
Does the same pig will be a good partner for this year?
Asked by Elgin
| Mar. 02, 2013 19:56
Which churches in Shanghai can hold a wedding between a foreigner and a Chi...
Asked by Lu from China
| Mar. 31, 2013 03:58
what are the lucky numbers for me (8th Sep 1987) and my partner (31st Aug 1...
Asked by shrestha from India
| Apr. 29, 2013 23:00
he was born Aug. 13, 1999. And I was born Apr. 17, 1999. We are both the R...
Asked by Kailee Schumacher from USA
| May. 10, 2013 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)