Asked by julian from United Kingdom | Oct. 08, 2015 18:18
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

z visa china

There are job offers on- line to work in PRC, but they are vague about Z types which I understand you need to work in PRC. How would one go about getting this - these agents don't give full information on how to obtain one. I do not wish to go to PRC to establish I need a z type and then have problems etc

Can anyone advise is it easier whilst in uk or do I travel to PRC on a job offer to apply then (the last one I am not keen on)
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Vera from Italy | Oct. 11, 2015 01:12
Julian, the process is that you find a job first. Then your employer helps you to acquire the work permit. After getting the work permit, you go to the CVASC center in your country to apply for the Z type. After getting your Z type, you can go to PRC. However, you need to change your work permit into employment certificate or foreign expert's certificate and then change your Z into long-term resident permit within 30 days.
Related Questions:
What is age requirement for Z visa in China?
Asked by Bashir from usa
| Jun. 19, 2012 22:58
Is Z visa the Business visa?
Asked by Su Fen from New Zealand
| Jan. 17, 2012 04:00
Do I need a medical check to apply for a Z visa? What is the cost for a Z v...
Asked by Nat from Thailand
| Mar. 07, 2012 01:09
is it necessary graduate certificate required for z visa?
Asked by sunny from India
| Dec. 09, 2013 01:36
What are the requirements for a Z Visa for a US citizen?
Asked by Louise M from USA
| Feb. 15, 2015 21:10
Hi, is it have double entry for the Z visa?
Asked by sy from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2015 09:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)