Asked by Tom Karls Niehaus from Canada | Oct. 01, 2015 10:00
About:China Embassy in Canada

I sent my visa application to calgary instead of Montreal chinese consulate?

I sent my application to Calgary instead of Montreal consulate, do I have to get application back + passport and send to Montreal? I'm having a hard time getting back, sent returned envelope, but through US post office. How do I get it back through the Canadian post office? I currently doing all this from the US, but resident in Manitoba.

Thanks Tom

Answers (1)
Answered by Jackson from USA | Oct. 09, 2015 02:12
Tom, you are now in the US, right? If so, I'm afraid you have to apply from the US rather than Canada. You need to get your application and passport back and go to the consulate in US.
Related Questions:
Can I ask somebody to drop off my application for Chinese tourist visa in C...
Asked by Jen from Canada
| Jan. 06, 2013 00:11
Chinese visa request from Montreal embassy
Asked by Conrad from Canada
| Feb. 05, 2013 01:50
I reside in Manitoba but do have friend in Calgary can get my visa in Calga...
Asked by Mr.Marleane H. from Canada
| Feb. 08, 2011 21:25
As a Canadian citizen do I have to fill out line 1.9 - Local ID/Citizenship...
Asked by Cal from Canada
| Jun. 29, 2015 22:15
If I want to get a Hong Kong Visa, do you know of any company in Edmonton w...
Asked by Ms.Niki from Canada
| Feb. 28, 2011 01:49
Am I able to mail my application to Consulate in Calgary from Grande Cache ...
Asked by Mr.Craig Howard from Canaa
| Apr. 25, 2010 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)