Asked by Lebogang from South Africa | Sep. 28, 2015 12:52
About:China Tourist Visa

Which visa

Hi please advise which type of entry permit can one apply for when visiting China to purchase bulks of virgin unprocessed hair. what exactly is needed in the visitation? does the embassy require both the invitee's chinese identity document and a copy of their passport? Does one need to submit a 3 months bank statement or a 6 months bank statement? I have been to PRC before but it was for a group seminar and stayed in Beijing and also travelled to Guangzhou. Is the official stamp compulsory

Answers (1)
Answered by Virginia from Denmark | Sep. 29, 2015 03:36
Hi, you should apply for the M type. The embassy requires a letter from the inviter company, not the inviter's ID card or passport. The official stamp of the company should be stuck onto the letter. The applicant does not have to submit his or her bank statement.
Related Questions:
US citizen cruise from Japan to xiamen 7 hrs to vietnam
Asked by Gigi from USA
| Oct. 08, 2017 22:29
Hello , As Belgian can i go for 1 day to Guangzhou from HK with the new bul...
Asked by Laurent TEICH from Belgium
| Sep. 23, 2018 07:17
Which are the nominated international ports?
Asked by Xin from Singapore
| Oct. 28, 2011 01:47
which type of visa is required for visit to Shanghai
Asked by abc from India
| Sep. 08, 2015 03:14
Aust citizen arriving by ship to Shanghai for 15 hour stop over then depart...
Asked by Linda from Australia
| Feb. 05, 2017 21:41
chinese go to which country need the visa
Asked by Ms.michelle from uk
| Jan. 01, 2011 19:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)