Asked by Carlos Castillo from Panama | Sep. 28, 2015 06:22
About:China Embassy in Venezuela

I need to go to china to sign a contract? how to get a visa as soon as possible

Hello I have been asked by a company in Kunming to go and sign a contract with them. Can I get a multiple entry type for fisrt time since I am the director I will have to make many trips to PRC for business, This is the company I need to sign the contract with:
Company name: Kunming Projects,China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Construction Group Corporation
address: Xi Yuan Road HengFeng Building no.168, KunMing

Answers (4)
Answered by Nick from Hungary | Sep. 30, 2015 04:25
Carlos, if you can provide documents that can prove you will travel to PRC for many times in the future, it's possible that you can get the multiple-entry type. In case that you are in a hurry, you may get the VOA upon arrival. However, if you have time to do it, please apply for the entry permit in advance and use the express service. An invitation letter from the country will be required for the application.
Answered by annawaterloo from lwa123 | Nov. 13, 2015 04:12
HI, the company located at the same address inviting us to sign the contract, they are located in hengfeng building 168, xiyuan road, yunnan, china. Could you please advise on how we can verify the company before arranging the travel?
Answered by Nick | Nov. 14, 2015 01:43
Sorry, I don't know how to verify your company. I think you can do some searches on the internet. You can figure out whether the company's name and address are the same as what they told you.
Answered by Federico from Switzerland | Feb. 28, 2017 04:56
Good Morning Carlos, I do apologize for disturbing, we have been called upon to also sign a contract with Kunming Projects, China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Construction Group Corporation, although they have a slightly different address the company name is the same.

Could you please advise if the company was for real or if it was a scam. Thank you.
Related Questions:
Hi, I want to go to shenzhen to sign contract with a business company from ...
Asked by suresh from India
| Sep. 20, 2016 21:16
I am travelling to China to sign a contract? Can i get a landing visa?
Asked by Dala from Mexico
| Mar. 05, 2015 03:29
Hellow we are Russians need to go to China to sign the contract. Have the l...
Asked by Mr.Serguei from Thailand
| Jul. 06, 2010 04:37
Hello nice site but i need urgent help.... I got a blank passport witho...
Asked by Mr.Zabihullah from Afghanistan
| Mar. 17, 2010 22:48
hi am Evelyn working in hk want to apply a visa for china
Asked by Evelyn from HK
| Dec. 11, 2012 21:34
What documents do I need for China visa, in case my husband getnew contract...
Asked by cassie from indonesia
| Feb. 11, 2012 00:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)