Asked by Daniil from Kazakhstan-Luxembourg | Sep. 25, 2015 18:33
About:China Embassy in Luxembourg

I need a visa to China to participate in competitions. How fast can I get a single entry one?

Hello. I have a residence permit in Luxembourg and live there. My Occupation athlete by professional cycling team. I have a passport of the Republic of Kazakhstan. What documents do I need? thanks a lot.

Answers (1)
Answered by Danny from Ireland | Sep. 25, 2015 22:03
Daniil, if you stay less than 90 days, then you should apply for a M type from Chinese embassy in Luxembourg. It requires your passport, finished application form affixed with a recent six months passport photo, invitation letter from the competition host, round trip air tickets and hotel booking. If you burden all the expense during your stay, you should provide financial proof, bank statement or income certificate. By the way, your valid resident permit (original and copy versions) should be submitted.

It usually takes four days to deal with your application. The fee is around 35 Euros.
Related Questions:
is it cheaper to buy children wearsmfro Guangzhou or from Humen?
Asked by mike from Nigeria
| Apr. 05, 2014 22:17
I need to know the documents (the invitation letter was sent for me by emai...
| Aug. 10, 2015 22:14
I am traveling from USA to Beijing for tourism and Shanghai to participate ...
Asked by Mr.Randy from USA
| Sep. 16, 2009 22:30
im karate player... i need a china visa.because participate in open tournam...
Asked by abhishek bhargav from indian
| Mar. 18, 2016 20:09
I have an opportunity to go to China to participate in a taping for Beijing...
Asked by Mr.Philput from USA
| Jan. 09, 2010 21:33
URGENT QUESTION: I will participate in the Combat Games (Martial Arts), th...
Mr.DAVIDC from Philippines
| Aug. 09, 2010 03:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)