Asked by Jay from India | Sep. 25, 2015 01:23
About:China Private Visit Visa

Dependant VISA for 6 months

I am doing 3rd year MD in China and the course completes in July 2016. In January 2016 I am getting married and want to bring my wife to PRC and stay with me till July 2016. I get stiphend every month and my parents also send me money as and when I need.
Please suggest complete process.

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Brazil | Sep. 25, 2015 02:32
Jay, your wife can apply for an S2 type valid for six months. First, you send a photocopy of your passport and residence permit to her. Then, she takes her passport, passport copy, application form, bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your marriage book along with the documents you sent to her to the CVASC office. After the documents are submitted, she can collect her passport on the date shown on the pick-up form.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am currently staying in China with my family (husband and ki...
Asked by Mrs.Pallavi from China
| Jun. 24, 2010 02:10
hi! i am holding a dependant visa here in honhkong i want to invite my mom ...
Asked by Mrs.Tess Chow from hongkong
| Dec. 24, 2008 19:45
How to Apply for 3 months Visa ?
Asked by Von Raphael from Philippines
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:44
I am Canadian citizen living in Singapore with a dependant pass, do we need...
Asked by Jacqueline deBest from Singapore
| Sep. 12, 2011 21:39
does the passport need to be valid for 6 months?
Asked by v from USA
| Sep. 18, 2016 01:28
Alien Registration Card of South Korea
Asked by Liz from Canada
| May. 14, 2012 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)