Asked by Slim from China | Sep. 23, 2015 05:42
About:China Private Visit Visa

Application and renewal procedure for the S1 visa and also travelling

I came to China for studies, and have 2 years to go. I'm planning to invite my spouse and son to live with me the rest of time. Do I need some kind of approval from my school or letter so they can be dependent on my X type or they'll get visa when I'm applying to renew it?
We have different nationalities in matters of passport, will this cause problem?

Also S2 holders must stay in China during the period on the paper."
Does this mean that we cannot travel together even for a short holiday?

Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Canada | Sep. 24, 2015 03:57
Hi, it doesn't matter that you are from different countries. Generally speaking, you can invite your family on your own and you don't have to get an approval from your school.

As you mentioned, you would like to apply S1 type for your family, so I'm wondering why you ased things about S2 type holders. Anyway, if they can get the S1 type, they can apply for a residence permit to, so that you can travel together on holidays.
Related Questions:
I want to apply the dependent visa for wife .
Asked by Pandian from China
| Apr. 18, 2018 21:12
how to extend s1 visa in Beijing
Asked by akash from Pakistan
| Sep. 17, 2018 23:31
Conversation of S1 to S2 visa
Asked by Asif from Pakistan
| Jan. 12, 2015 02:58
My husband lives in Shanghai in z visa category.
Asked by Madhu from India
| Apr. 07, 2016 04:27
What is the documents needed to apply resident permit for S1 visa holder.?...
Asked by mitchell from South Africa
| Aug. 22, 2014 01:18
Convert to S1 Dependent to Work Z type
Asked by Sandy from India
| Jul. 19, 2017 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)