Asked by Dr. Md. Ashraful Alam from Bangladesh | Sep. 20, 2015 00:17
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Z visa for an official passport holders

I am writing from Bangladesh. I am a Government Officer of Bangladesh and I am holding an "Official Passport". I want to go in China through Z type for 1 year. I have Work Permit issued from " The state Administration of Foreign Affairs P. R. China" and a invitation letter issued from Yunnan Academy of Agricultural Science (YAAS). I went to Chinese Embassy in my country. They didn't give me the Z type. They told me if you want to go PRC with Official Passport you need other documents. They also told me, you can go with this documents but you have to change your passport " Official passport to Non- Official passport".

Now, my question, I want to go PRC with Official passport. So, who will issue my invitation letter. I will be pleased if you give me suggestion

with regards
Dr. Md. Ashraful Alam
Scientific Officer
Wheat Research Centre
BARI, Dinajpur

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from Sweden | Sep. 21, 2015 01:49
Well, if you want to enter with the official passport, you need to get a diplomatic note from the Foreign Affairs Ministry of your country. If you can't get it, you need to change your passport.
Related Questions:
Visa excemption for sri lanka
Asked by Rifa from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 15, 2014 00:24
Hello, are Yemeni passport holders eligible too obtain work permit in china...
Asked by Mohammed Abdulnaser Emad from Yemen
| May. 29, 2018 02:12
About VISA requarment for Bangladeshi Govt. Official passport holders.
Asked by Shakib Ahmed from Bangladesh
| Jan. 15, 2013 01:47
Macau visa for Myanmar officials
Asked by KyawtHmue from Myanmar
| Sep. 21, 2018 01:43
Do the Bangladesh Govt Official Passports holders need a transit visa for H...
Asked by Masud Ahmed from Bangladesh
| Aug. 26, 2014 21:57
US Passport holders will not be issued Visa on Arrival (VOA)?
Asked by wai yip from Hong Kong
| Dec. 01, 2013 01:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)