Asked by Kay from United Kingdom | Sep. 19, 2015 08:19
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

How do I apply for a Chinese Holiday visa from the UK if i am Australia?

I am Australian Citizen who has been living in the UK for the last 18 months. I am planning on visiting my English partner in Changsha in December for 2 weeks. I understand that Australians need an entry permit to enter China except for Hong Kong. What is the best way to obtain a holiday type?
I also intend on visiting my partner next year for a month, would I need to re apply for a holiday type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Viola from Hungary | Sep. 21, 2015 03:34
Kay, you can apply through the CVASC branch in the UK by submitting your passport, a photocopy of the passport's photo page, a filled-out application form attached with your recently-taken color bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit in UK and an invitation letter from your partner.

If you want to visit in next year too, you can apply for a double-entry or multi-entry L type. It's a better way.
Related Questions:
Visa query - going to China from the UK but live in Aus
Asked by Hayley from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2012 23:09
Hello I am a British National on holiday here in Australia. Will I be able ...
Asked by Mr.Virdee from England
| Jul. 23, 2009 04:41
I am studying in China want to go to Australia for semester break holiday. ...
Asked by Fiona from Zimbabwe
| Mar. 21, 2015 02:19
Hi, do i need to apply for visa for roughly about 3 weeks to one month of h...
Asked by Ms.Jessica from Malaysia
| May. 06, 2009 23:18
Hi, I have got Nepalese Passport but i am residence of United Kingdom.
Asked by Kiran from United Kingdom
| Aug. 16, 2016 02:29
I am a British passport holder can I apply for a Chinese visa while on holi...
Asked by Elizabeth from Scotland
| Sep. 07, 2012 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)