Asked by Susanne from UK | Sep. 17, 2015 09:54
About:China Visa on Arrival

can I get a Chinese Visa in Hong Kong?

Hi - I have a UK passport and attending a trade show in Hong Kong early October. I would like to visit a factory in Hohhot (Inner Mongolia) however my UK passport has gone for renewal and won't be back till end October. Is it possible for me to get a Chinese entry permit in HKG or at port of entry though I have to fly to Hohhot. FYI have had 3 Chinese entry permits issued in my old passport. My stay in Hohhot is 24 to 48 hours. Please let me know my options. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from Ireland | Sep. 18, 2015 22:09
Susanne, British can apply Chinese entry permits in HK. But I am not sure if you can apply in HKIA. Previously, a powerful travel agent in the airport can deal with this. But I don't know if they still can do it now. You might make a call at (852) 2315 7171 / 2998 7888 for consultation.
Related Questions:
Can i get hong kong work visa
Asked by rafiullah from afghanistan
| Nov. 06, 2017 02:47
US citizen in Hong Kong. Can I get a Chinese visa there?
Asked by Hudson from USA
| Feb. 25, 2018 21:14
I am a U.S. citizen visiting Hong Kong, can I get a Chinese visa to Shenzhe...
Asked by Mimi from United States
| Aug. 22, 2011 22:18
can i go from Hong Kong to Guangzhou or should i get a visa first?
Asked by yasmeen from Egypt
| Nov. 07, 2016 21:18
chineses visa at shenzhen
Asked by sherwin from Philippines
| Jun. 14, 2011 01:26
Macau visa. I am holding syrian passport
Asked by Rami from Syria
| Apr. 08, 2018 03:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)