Asked by JMRAE2003 | Sep. 15, 2015 07:16
About:China Business Visa

How to obtain a Business Visa

I am currently residing in China on my residence permit which expires in December. I previously had a work permit but recently resigned from my job. I want to get a 1 year Business M type and believe I can apply in a neighboring country to China such as Hong Kong or Thailand. I am a UK citizen so obviously a non resident of these countries and wondered what the requirements were.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kent from Canada | Sep. 16, 2015 04:01
Well, it's right that you can apply from neighboring countries, but the possibility to get the one-year multiple-entry type is half to half. As you don't have residency in HK, it will be a little risky to apply from there. The required documents will be your passport, passport copy, a filled-out application form, a recent bare-headed photo against white backround, the original and photocopy of the entry permit for the application country and an invitaton letter from your trade partner.
Related Questions:
Business VISA Request
Asked by Chris Toms from Canada
| Aug. 13, 2018 20:31
I want to know the requirement to obtain a business visa, procedure and how...
Asked by johnson from Nigeria
| Mar. 20, 2015 04:42
I need to attend a business meeting. i have an invitation Letter, how long ...
Asked by Ian B from United Kingdom
| Nov. 12, 2014 19:42
travelling to china for the first time, purely on wholesale buying business...
Asked by uloma v.dibua from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2012 21:12
Malaysian wanting totravel to China from NZ
Asked by Sheryll McIntosh from New Zealand
| Nov. 06, 2013 01:45
Can I work as an English teacher at a school if I obtain a Business visa in...
Asked by Sarah from China
| Sep. 13, 2014 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)