Asked by Shelley from Austalia | Sep. 05, 2015 07:59
About:Traveling Cost in China

Australian teenager travelling to China with his Chinese girlfriend and her family

My son has been invited to visit China with his girlfriends family and staying with their family for four weeks. How do I offer money to cover his costs and how much will he need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jane | Sep. 06, 2015 03:41
It's hard to say how much he will need, as the expense depends much on where they are going to visit, what rate of hotels they are going to stay, etc.
Generally, you can offer him CNY10,000-20,000 for four weeks. If afraid that's not enough, give him a bank card which can withdraw when needed. Most banks in China nowadays recognize overseas bank card. And one is not allowed to bring too much cash into China.
Related Questions:
I am on a Cruise stopping at Hong Kong then visiting Shanghai, do I need a ...
Asked by John Uhlman from Australia
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:22
im a yong teenager and i was wondering what are some of the preperations th...
Asked by Ms.chelsea from united states
| Jun. 13, 2010 02:56
How to divorce with Chinese spouse if no contacts of him or his family
Asked by Mai from Canada
| May. 02, 2016 03:30
Australian travelling in the USA
Asked by Smash from Australia
| Sep. 13, 2017 21:46
I am an Australian travelling Europe. Can I obtain a Chinese tourist visa i...
Asked by David from Italy
| Jul. 28, 2011 22:41
On a cruise ship visiting tianjin 28 mar at 6am and departing 30 mar at 6pm...
Asked by CLYNTON from Australia
| Jul. 29, 2016 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)