Asked by tomoyo kobayashi from Japan | Sep. 01, 2015 00:48
About:China Embassy in Israel

time needed for application

Hello my name is tomoyo.
I am going to shanghai for the concert on October 1st until 17th as an invitation of shanghai Opera .
I need to have a visa but i will be in japan until 26th September.
Is it possible to make it in 4-5 days? Or can I ask my orchestra to do it instead of me?
I saw the schedule there is a lot of holiday.

Answers (3)
Answered by Regina from Fiji | Sep. 02, 2015 00:52
Hi, as the consular office closes on September 27 and 28, in fact you only have two days for the proessing. If you use the urgent service, it's possible to get it within two working days. However, I suggest you apply from Japan because the tight time schedule may lead to risks. Since you are now in Japan, you can't ask your orchestra to apply from Israel.
Answered by Tomoyo KOBAYASHI from Japan/Israel | Sep. 02, 2015 02:53
There are an another islaelis players are also going to Shanghai the same time. And association in China can give us the invitation after 20th. If I make application in Japan I need a original paper from orchestra in Haifa too. So if I can get it in Israel urgently even better.
Is it not possible to make the application process without me until I arrive to Israel ? Then I bring a passport, please check it!
Answered by Regina | Sep. 02, 2015 03:55
No, it's not possible. You have to apply from the country where you are. It's just the rule.
Related Questions:
Is applicant needed at the time of submitting visa application form. Reg...
Asked by Mr.Niyaz from Bangladesh
| Oct. 08, 2009 22:05
I have a UK passport and 30 day tourist visa for Thailand. I would like to ...
Asked by David Bonham from United Kingdom
| Feb. 16, 2012 21:37
Visa Application Needed for China Nationalities to Hong Kong?
Asked by Doreen from Singapore
| Mar. 28, 2013 01:13
What other documents are needed with visa application in addition to passpo...
Asked by BHAJAN GILL from USA
| Jul. 02, 2018 21:36
We are going to HK on April 10 for 2 weeks then we want a sidetrip in Guanz...
Asked by Breezy from Philippines
| Apr. 05, 2017 22:32
What kind of visa needed for a student exchange to Beijing?
Asked by Lesley from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2014 03:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)