Asked by RAINYSEASON09 | Aug. 26, 2015 01:53
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Visa for Mother

My brother got a scholarship from a Chinese university and he is going for the first time. Can my mother accompany him? What type will be required for her and what is the procedure? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from USA | Aug. 27, 2015 02:21
Hi, if the school agrees to issue an invitation letter to your mother, then she can go there together with your brother. The S type should be obtained. If she wants to stay for more than six months, she should apply for the S1 type. If the stay is shorter, the S2 type will be enough.

First, prepare all necessary documents, such as her passport, passport copy, application form, recent photo, an invitation letter from your brother, an invitation letter from the school, your brother's birth certificate and a copy of your brother's passport and admission letter. If she applies for the S1 type, a medical report is also needed. Then go to the embassy to submit the application.
Related Questions:
i want china visa for my mother to medical treatment in china .so plz tel...
Asked by poonam from india
| May. 31, 2017 01:32
baby born before mother get the green card, need visa or travel document?
Asked by jj from united states
| Jan. 25, 2016 21:54
what do I need to get visa at HK airport or Luo hu?
Asked by Paul from USA
| Jul. 09, 2015 22:12
Infant birth certificate has mother's name only
Asked by Phi Salvatore from USA
| Oct. 13, 2015 03:55
I have z visa can i get my mother as dependent. please
Asked by SUNNY ARJ from INDIA
| Nov. 18, 2015 03:10
Can I apply VISA on behalf of my father and mother? Or they must attend at ...
Asked by Andy from Malaysia
| Apr. 23, 2017 21:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)