Asked by Hanna from Sweden | Aug. 19, 2015 06:43
About:China Visa Applications at CVASC in Denmark

Do we all need to visit the office?

I wonder if it is possible to have our visas for China done in Copenhagen? We are four people traveling to China and three of us are Swedish citizens, one of us has a double both Swedish and a Finnish passport (but has only collected her Finnish passport) - all four of us are living in Sweden. Is it possible if only one of us will visit your office and hand in all the passports, photos and application forms for the four of us and then collect them as well, or do we all need to go? Do you accept payment with Visa and MasterCard? Is there anything else we need to have in mind...

Answers (1)
Answered by Daisy from Sweden | Aug. 20, 2015 02:03
Hanna, not all of you need to visit the office. You can desinate one person to submit the applications on your behalf. Payment with credit card or debitcard is acceptable. If you plan to apply from Denmark, you need to provide the valid stay permit there. As for the one who has double citizenship, she can apply with either passport.
Related Questions:
I need to apply for Tourist Visa. We are a party of 6 people
Asked by Rabia Ghuman from U.S.A
| Jun. 26, 2015 01:01
Business visa for 3 people
Asked by michelle Wade from New Zealand
| Nov. 18, 2015 02:58
We would like to travel to China as tourist with our 2 boys. Do we all need...
Asked by Mrs.Erin
| Sep. 05, 2009 04:34
Customs at arriving Beiing?
Asked by Edson from Mexico
| Oct. 15, 2015 03:54
Hi, do we need to arrange an appointment? or can we go to Warsaw office dir...
Asked by ALBERTO LOPEZ NUNEZ from Mexico
| Dec. 11, 2017 20:30
Hi Sir, I am From bangalore, is it possible to apply visa from bangalore
Asked by parthi from India
| May. 15, 2016 21:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)