Asked by Eduard Eduard from Romania | Aug. 19, 2015 00:06
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Can I get Tourist visa for China from here in Bangkok, I am a Romanian citizen.

I have been in China before but now I want to go back to visit the country, can I apply for Tourist L type -with only cash on me or I must present an invitation letter from a company I usually have business meetings with and apply for Business type? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Heidi from USA | Aug. 20, 2015 00:57
Hi, Eduard, if you just want to travel around the country for leisure purposes, you don't need to get the business type entry permit. In other words, you should apply for a toursit L type. You need to book in-and-out tickets and hotel reservations. The invitation letter is not a must.
Related Questions:
Hello! I am a Romanian citizen, working here in Qatar on a bussiness vis...
Asked by Mr.Eugen from Romania
| May. 12, 2009 20:50
Dear mr/mrs, i am romanian citizen i am interested if i wanna travel to Chi...
Asked by Mr.Popescu from Romania
| Apr. 07, 2009 21:18
can i get a visa in the airport?
Asked by clo21 from USA
| Dec. 23, 2013 01:09
VOA for 15 days, but I booked 16 days in Thailand
Asked by Alina from Romania
| Mar. 22, 2015 03:05
hello i am a filipino and a tourist in bangkok. is it possible to get a vis...
Asked by mae from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2015 03:58
how can a filipino citizen get a romanian visa if she is in china?
Asked by Mr.eddie from china
| Jun. 12, 2009 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)