Asked by Mary from shanghai | Aug. 09, 2015 09:34
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

Hello I have Been working almost 9 years here in Shanghai but my work have Been closed

IM Grace I have Been working almost 9 years here in shanghai suddenly my work have Been closed they even told US so I have almost 3 months overstayed in Shanghai I want to come back to my country Phil How can I come back and How much Will I payed my fine

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeff from Malaysia | Aug. 11, 2015 01:58
Mary, you have to surrender at the local police station and pay the fines. After that, the officer will issue you an exit pass, so that you can leave China. Did you work after your residence permit was cancelled? If yes, I'm afraid you may need to pay CNY 20,000 for your overstaying.
Related Questions:
HI! can anyone answer this. I have been working in indonesia for the past 9...
Asked by Ms.Filipina from Indonesia
| Apr. 28, 2010 04:46
I have a 1-year "Residence Permit" because my wife is Chinese. Can I work e...
Asked by Kurt from China
| Dec. 25, 2011 18:51
Hello I have been working in Shanghai for 2 years under a Z visa. I rece...
Asked by Mr.Alan from China
| Jun. 11, 2009 03:36
he is 43 year s old and I am 52. can we adopt a child?
Asked by Patti from USA
| Aug. 21, 2015 03:42
I am a nigerian based, married and working here in thailand for close to 9 ...
Asked by Mr.Adegboyega Odubote from Thailand
| Nov. 09, 2009 21:46
Current english teacher in shenyang. do I qual for a permanent residents vi...
Asked by Ray ray from China
| Mar. 07, 2015 23:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)