Asked by Anthony from Ireland | Aug. 06, 2015 12:18
About:Chinese Embasy in Ireland

12 month multi entry visa. I am a USA citizen residing in Ireland.

Is it possible to apply for a multi entry tourist type valid for one year as in the list? Is it relitivy easy to obtain this? Will I need an invitation letter and what else do I need? Do I need to provide an itinerary for only my first entry or also all subsequent entries? How many days is each entry valid for?
Thanks, Anthony

Answers (1)
Answered by Ben from Honduras | Aug. 07, 2015 01:29
Anthony, you can try to apply for a 12 months L type. However, if you have no previous entry recods to PRC, I am afraid that you may not succeed. The requirements are the same as those for short-term L type. You can provide invitation lette or round-trip air tickets, hotel booking and travel itinerary. Usually, each duration of stay is around 30 days.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen living in Moscow wanting to apply for a 6 or 12 month mul...
Asked by Mr.Eng from USA
| Sep. 08, 2009 20:57
What do I need to get a 12 month multi entry visa to China from the Bangkok...
Asked by Mr.Ryan Dong from USA
| Jan. 16, 2011 19:38
Dear Ms Lilian I have a problem with getting a 12 month multi entry Visa ...
Asked by Mr.Peter from Austalia
| Apr. 14, 2009 02:30
I have friends to stay with in Shanghai and would like a 12 month multi ent...
Asked by Sheri from USA
| Apr. 05, 2012 21:03
I am a British citizen residing in Northern Ireland. Can I apply Chinese Vi...
Asked by Dr Dileep from United Kingdom
| Jun. 20, 2014 03:35
I am a US citizen traveling in Spain for business. My China Multi Entry Vis...
Asked by Mr.Logan from USA
| Sep. 30, 2010 02:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)