Asked by sean from Australia | Aug. 03, 2015 19:36
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Currently on a student visa in australia but would like to visit China

Hi, I am planning to visit PRC in a month time and will be flying straight from Australia. However, my home country is Malaysia and I am curious if it is recommendable for me to ask my family members to obtain a tourist type for me from Malaysia and mail it over to me. Please advise on how I should go about with the application.

Answers (1)
Answered by Edgar from Jamaica | Aug. 05, 2015 02:16
Sean, as you are now living in Australia, your family member can't apply PRC entry permit for you from Malaysia. It's not allowed to do so. However, you can apply from Australia by yourself. When doing the application, the original and photocopy of your student certificate or residence permit are required for submission.
Related Questions:
It is easy to get a hongkong tourist visa?
Asked by dipen from Australia
| Jun. 18, 2011 02:59
China visa in Australia using Malaysia passport
Asked by hennersy from Australia
| Feb. 03, 2013 21:43
Do Egyptian nationals need visa to Macau if they just come through ferry bu...
Asked by Sam from United States
| Jul. 12, 2011 04:15
I would like to travel to Shanghai for 8 days with a German passport. Do I ...
Asked by Klara from Germany
| Aug. 17, 2014 02:09
Applying for L visa out of home country.
Asked by Jasmine Tong from United Kingdom / China
| Nov. 18, 2013 02:02
Good Morning, My parents are Australia Citizens and they are currently o...
Asked by Ms.Christine from Australia
| Jul. 15, 2009 01:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)