Asked by BHUVANA from India | Aug. 03, 2015 06:27
About:China Embassy in India

Z visa person change the company in PRC

i am currently working in PRC(Z type).now i plan to change another my current company will cancel my Z type soon.In this case how i apply the new Z. what are documents needed for that.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sabina from Indonesia | Aug. 04, 2015 04:16
To apply the new Z, you have to find an employer first. Then ask your employer to get a new Alien Work Permit for you. Next, apply for a new Z and renew your residence permit. The following documents will be used:
1. Release letter stamped by the previous company
2. New company's business license (take original for show)
3. Application letter written by the new company and addressed to Labor Bureau, explaining why they would like to hire you.
4. Your resume (in Chinese)
5. A copy of degree certificate (needs to be translated as well)
6. A copy of labor contract with the new company
7. Z type and residence permit application form12. Two 2-inch photos
8. Passport
9. Alien Employment Permit
Related Questions:
Renewing Z visa when changing company in China
Asked by matt from England
| May. 09, 2016 04:50
I have been working in China for 2 years now with Z visa.
Asked by Adam from Singapore
| Jan. 11, 2018 00:09
Get a job on a tourist Visa
Asked by Shani A Brown from United States of America
| Apr. 05, 2017 20:59
I have obtained my Z-Visa and entered China. What happens if I leave within...
Asked by John from USA
| Mar. 02, 2016 02:47
Question about visa in china
Asked by makzah from China
| Jul. 02, 2018 01:38
My HK work permit was rejected around 6 months ago when I can re-apply?
Asked by Bartek from Germany
| Aug. 20, 2014 01:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)