Asked by Romulo Sia from Mongolia | Jul. 28, 2015 00:55
About:China Embassy in Mongolia

Filipino working in Mongolia, I would like to ask about the requirements, how to apply chinese visa?

Good day!
I'm Romulo Sia, working in Terelj Hotel In Mongolia. Im from the Philippines. I like to know what are the requirements to apply, planning to visit china by February of 2016.

Main purpose also for my visit is to apply a Norwegian entry permit for family visit.

I send message to Norwegian Consular Office to Mongolia, and they replied to my message that i have to apply personally to Beijing, China after i complete my documents.

I work in Shanghai, China way back in 2006 to 2008.

Answers (1)
Answered by Renee from Canada | Jul. 29, 2015 00:55
Romulo, to begin with, you need to prepare all necessary documents, including a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport's data page, a completed application form, a recent color bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit in Mongolia, as well as round-way travel tickets and hotel reservations. Then go to the embassy and apply for an L type. The copies of your previous PRC Z types may also be required for submission.
Related Questions:
POEA application
Asked by Laarni from Philippines
| Apr. 26, 2012 02:53
I would like to apply for a china visa for a future trip in CHina on decemb...
Asked by Mr. Jose from KSA
| Mar. 26, 2012 04:12
i would like to ask what will be the requirements to have working visa for ...
Asked by Mrs.mojica from 11118
| Sep. 10, 2009 22:23
I am a Filipino citizen. I'm married to an american active service member a...
Asked by Mrs.Manning from Korea
| Nov. 07, 2010 19:23
I'm Michael from Philippines, i would like to ask how and where can I apply...
Asked by Mr.Michael from Philippines
| Apr. 07, 2010 01:21
Hi..i would like to ask what are the requirements needed for working visa a...
Asked by Marilyn Manuel from Philippines
| Jan. 01, 2015 20:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)