Asked by Ahi from New Zealand | Jul. 26, 2015 13:02
About:China Tourist Visa

i have a 30 day entry and want to extend

I have a New Zealand passport and double entry for 6 month validity but only 30 days at a time. How do I change this to a longer 3 month stay? I have already entered China once on this double entry and stayed for 20 days. Thank you for your assistance.

Answers (3)
Answered by Rodan from Finland | Jul. 27, 2015 02:36
Ahi, you mean that you want to extend each stay duration to three months? I'm afraid it's not possible. You can only extend each stay for 30 days at most by providing your passport, photo, and proofs justifying that you need the extension.
Answered by Ahi from New Zealand | Jul. 27, 2015 05:20
Thank you for your response. I am wanting to only extend the second stay. Is there such a thing as a three month tourist type? Or is it that it is valid for 3 months but only allows for a stay of 30 days
Answered by Rodan | Jul. 28, 2015 02:58
Yes, there is the three-month tourist type, but usually it's valid for three months while only allow for a stay of 30 days.
Related Questions:
Visa Extension for Americans
Asked by Phil from USA
| Mar. 02, 2013 01:23
Double entry l visa extension
Asked by Alan from United Kingdom
| Nov. 12, 2015 03:17
I have got 1 year F category multiple visa with 30 days stay only so if i w...
Asked by Mr.edward from India
| Apr. 27, 2011 01:58
Extend and add entry
Asked by Stephen from UK
| Sep. 18, 2015 04:41
Do you think I can extend the L type in Shanghai?
Asked by Anila from Albania
| Aug. 15, 2017 22:38
I have a single entry visa with 30 days stay. Could I extend it in Guang Zh...
Asked by Lina from Indonesia
| Jul. 04, 2015 00:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)