Asked by uddin from Bangladesh | Jul. 26, 2015 07:36
About:China Embassy in South Korea

what is requirement

i am bangladeshi . i am working in south korea. i want tourist visa of hongkong so what kind of paper i need plz help me

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from Canada | Jul. 27, 2015 01:54
uddin, you need the following papers:
1. Filled-out application form ID 1003A (can be downloaded from the website of HK Immigration Department)
2. Your recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A)
3. A photocopy of your passport
4. A photocopy of your financial standing proof, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment, e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
5. A photocopy of transportation arrangement proof, e.g. flight itinerary
6. A photocopy of proof of the proposed leisure visit to Hong Kong, e.g. receipt of joining a package tour to Hong Kong, itinerary, etc.
Related Questions:
Hi im from philipines.i want to go to hongkong disneyland with my japanese ...
Asked by Venus from Philippines
| Sep. 15, 2015 04:08
VISA APPLICATION ENQUIRY. Please how do i get a china travel visa IN GHANA....
Asked by Naana from Ghana
| Sep. 27, 2018 00:49
what are the requirement on the visa form?
Asked by sammy from ghana
| Sep. 02, 2012 21:49
Plz is there any university that teaches with english language for master d...
Asked by Vincent from Nigeria
| Sep. 03, 2012 21:51
I am swedish citizen planing for Chinese visa as a tourist
Asked by Omair from sweden
| Dec. 08, 2011 00:53
Can I open up a bank account in Shanghai while I'm tourist there?
Mr.100000941783212 from Malaysia
| Apr. 20, 2014 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)