Asked by Chiki jui from Singapore | Jul. 18, 2015 02:19
About:Chinese Calendar

Will i be a housewife for long?

D.o.b 28-08-1981 rooster i have 2 child first one 7yr old 2nd one 2yr. We r moving into our new home in another month time. Thinking of sharing the burden with my husband but no one taking care of my kids. Pls advise

Answers (1)
Answered by Iris from Poland | Jul. 18, 2015 22:35
Hi, it is wise to think about this, Chiki. Your kids are still very young. You should wait for another two years or so and find yourself a job to share the burden with your husband. For this matter, you'd better discuss with your husband ahead of time. If you are still afraid of not taking a good care of your kids, be a freelance to use fragmentary time or open a small business online to balance both.
Related Questions:
Female born on 31Jan1990.. What can you say about me this year?? Thanks
Asked by LCW from Malaysia
| Feb. 09, 2014 21:25
I was born on May 24, 1965, housewife and i want to stop working what small...
Asked by susan from Philippines
| Nov. 23, 2013 01:47
what would be a good time to make this drastic change ? 2015 or 2016? And, ...
Asked by Nena from United States
| Jun. 04, 2015 03:02
How can a housewife get a tourist visa sponsored by the husband?will be tra...
Asked by Matilda from Philippines
| Mar. 28, 2017 00:52
how much money should I take
Asked by Anne from Philippines
| Apr. 26, 2015 20:57
how to get a tourist visa for Vietnamese in Johor bahru
Asked by Xuan Nguyen from Malaysia
| Mar. 26, 2016 01:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)