Asked by EVIRUS | Jul. 18, 2015 02:19
About:China Business Visa

Would like to apply for a Business Visa but I have no contacts in China?

Hello I would like to apply for a M type to go to China to look for a job but I don't have any contacts to send me an invitation. How could I write it down to make them more likely to give me a one year multiple entry one? I am a US Citizen and a recent University Graduate. I can't get any Business to approve an invitation letter.

Thank You.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alice from Japan | Jul. 18, 2015 22:24
Hi, I suggest you go to China as a tourist and then look for a job when you are there. You can apply for the one year multiple tourist type so that the invitation letter is not needed, but you'll need to show your round-trip ticktets and hotel bookings.
Related Questions:
I and my wife want to go on business to establish contacts in Hong Kong & t...
Asked by Mr.Abdul LAtif from Australia
| Feb. 06, 2011 02:49
hi this is hussain from riyadh i would like to visit china to extend my b...
Asked by Mr.hussain from ksa
| Mar. 19, 2009 22:44
I would like to apply for a Chinese Visa for my daughter to attend a confer...
Asked by Mr.Charette from China
| Jul. 13, 2009 04:41
Dear Sir/Madam I am doing Textile machinery parts import business from C...
Asked by Mr.Shahzad from Pakistan
| May. 24, 2010 22:04
Hi,i have 6months business visa but i would like to study in china.Do i app...
Asked by from NIGERIA
| Oct. 22, 2010 22:11
Tourist with Business Inquiries
Asked by Christine from Canada
| Sep. 24, 2013 21:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)