Asked by ramon from Venezuela | Jul. 17, 2015 22:29
About:Shenyang Travel

Shenyang sightseeing

I need some help.
I’m in the doubletree hotel and wish to go sightseeing the city’s most emblematic sites.
Can you help me?
I need a reply as soon as possible so we may go tomorrow.
Please quote and send details to or at 1 384 046 2632 local phone.
Kind regards.

Answers (3)
Answered by Cathy from Australia | Jul. 17, 2015 22:41
Well, generally speaking, SY Imperial Palace can be regarded as the most emblematic place in the city.
So from your hotel, you can take bus no. 213, get off at Donghua Gate of imperial Palace Station. Then walk northwest around 480 yards to arrive at the destination.

Or just take a taxi from the hotel directly. The cab fare is about CNY 10 in the day time.
Answered by Ramon from Venezuela | Jul. 18, 2015 01:47
I'm sorry Cathy. Seems that I didn't express my self correctly. I need a tour guide to help me out on getting to all emblematic places and to give me the tour.
Does this type of service can be found and hired in the city?
Answered by Cathy | Jul. 18, 2015 04:26
Oh, I see. You can contact TravelChinaGuide. See whether if they can arrange the tour for you. They have many good and responsible English-speaking guides. Don't worry.
The contact information is
Related Questions:
Can anyone please tell me some good sightseeing places in shenyang?
Asked by aishath from Maldives
| Apr. 12, 2015 01:57
Visiting HK from mainland China with Negerian passport
Asked by Bright from Nigeria
| Oct. 31, 2012 02:40
Is there Irish Pubs in Shenyang?
Asked by Mr.o' reilly from ireland
| Mar. 21, 2011 21:32
Is Shenyang affected by the earthquake in Sichuan?
Asked by Kathy Adams from USA
| Apr. 21, 2013 20:00
is there a hotel in the ShenYang airport?
Asked by Bob from usa
| Aug. 05, 2013 20:24
distance between shenyang and yantai
Asked by guest from India
| Sep. 25, 2013 20:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)