Asked by Muneel kumar from China | Jul. 17, 2015 02:59
About:Embassy & Consulates of Pakistan in China

How can I invite my relatives to visit me?

I am student at chengde medical university chengde hebei china. My uncle want to visit me but university not give invitation letter. Can any body tell me how to invite them?

And one my chinese friend said i can write invitation letter of behalf of his company with head office stamp. It can work or not

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Indonesia | Jul. 18, 2015 01:38
Muneel, Pakistanis are not allowed to apply individual tourist types. So they should apply for other types like M or F type. It requires an invitation letter sent from Chinese organization or company.

The solution provided by your friend works. The stamp is very important.
Related Questions:
Could somebody advise me how much will it cost per table in a good restaura...
Asked by Nghka from Singapore
| Jan. 09, 2015 02:58
i want to apply for a visit visa in hong kong to visit my relatives there.....
Asked by Mr.keith cando from uae
| May. 01, 2010 22:28
I want to invite my mother on S2 however my resident visa is valid till May...
Asked by Mayank from India
| Mar. 26, 2018 03:06
I'm arriving at Fuzhou. I will go to Longyan to visit my relatives. Could y...
Asked by Mr.Tan from Singapore
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:55
i live in china , i want to invite my son to visit me for travel for 1 mont...
Asked by surinder kumar from India
| Jun. 26, 2012 21:38
how a friend can inivite me to china? how he/she can send me invitation lat...
| Feb. 07, 2014 00:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)