Asked by Tate from United Kingdom | Jul. 16, 2015 04:11
About:China Work Visa

Work visa with no degree or experience

I'm currently in China for four months (summer holiday). However I am in love with this country and would like to stay. During my stay I have met a number of people some of which have offered me jobs. I am enjoying my time off and wouldn't want to start work just yet, however I would not mind doing so in a month of two. I am on a tourist entry permit and originally planned to return to the UK in September to continue with my studies, however I failed hence my decision in wanting to stay.

Just wondering, I am an undergrad, don't have much experience. I've been approached by a friend of a friend who's interested in employing as their PA whilst showing me the ins and the outs of the company giving me hope to relocate. I was previously a PA for just over a year.

So my question is will I be issued with a Z type if the company supplies for all the documents asked. They do not request for a degree or much experience but will the Chinese government accept?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Ireland | Jul. 16, 2015 22:30
Tate, before you apply for the Z type, you need to get the work permit first. In order to get this work permit from local labor bureau, you should provide your diploma (at least bachelor's degree) and related working experiences. Without your diploma, I am afraid that you can't get the work permit. Therefore, you are unable to apply for the Z type.
Related Questions:
Chicago to Shanghai round trip, but go Chicago to Shanghai to Seoul back to...
Asked by J from US
| Oct. 25, 2018 18:02
Hello what are the requirements for fixing a work visa ?
| Mar. 02, 2017 19:59
what is category work visa in China
Asked by Mandeep singh from India
| Jul. 12, 2018 18:20
What is the cost of 24 month work visa?
Asked by Ian howarth from United States
| Jul. 30, 2011 22:09
I need work permit
Asked by Ghulam Bahrain from Pakistan
| Jun. 04, 2018 22:08
Is there a maximum age requirement to get a work visa to work in China?
Asked by Glen Ryan from USA
| Jul. 21, 2013 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)