Asked by Jypara from Japan | Jul. 13, 2015 01:02
About:Chinese Consulates in Japan

Visa for transit from Japan to Kyrgyzstan via China

Hello, i am citizen of Kyrgyzstan living in Kumamoto.i am planning to visit my home town with my kids, i need a transit permit for access my country via China. I made a call to Fukuoka consular office, but their phone was not functioning, how i can contact with fukuoka consular office by phone?
What kind of documents i have to submit for this ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeff from Andorra | Jul. 13, 2015 03:59
Japara, actually if you transit in China for not more than 24 hours, you don't need the transit permit because the 24-hour direct transit policy can be used. If the layover is longer, then you need to get a transit G type from the consulate. You may need to submit your passport, a photocopy of the passport, an application form, a recent photo, the original and photocopy of your residence card in Japan, as well as the flight ticket copy.
Related Questions:
How I can get my luggage if I couldn't get voa
Asked by Note from Thai
| Jul. 02, 2018 12:12
I am wishing to cross into China from Kyrgyzstan via the Irkeshtam Pass bef...
Asked by Mr.Wallace from United Kingdom
| Sep. 23, 2010 03:13
Do srilankan passport holder need to apply transit visa to travel from Japa...
Asked by uda from Japan
| Aug. 29, 2011 03:31
Hello. I'm a US citizen. I'll be in Kyrgyzstan next spring, 2010. I'd like ...
Asked by Mr.Brian from US
| Dec. 08, 2009 08:27
about transit visa
Asked by kanat from australia
| Sep. 09, 2018 23:38
I am holding Indian passport. Can I get transit visa in airport shanghia?
Asked by Janardhana from India
| Apr. 26, 2018 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)