Asked by Michael from United Kingdom | Jul. 09, 2015 06:21
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

24hrs Registration

I am going to attend University in Ningbo but need go to Beijing for a couple of weeks first. How should I go about registering at a police station? Is it OK to simply register via the hotel in Beijing then register again when I arrive in Ningbo?

Thanks for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mindy from Yemen | Jul. 09, 2015 22:43
You should register with 24 hours after you arrive in Beijing. If you stay at a hotel, the hotel can finish it when you check in. When you get to Ningbo, I think you need to register again within 24 hours. The same procedure is that you need to fill a form called Temporary Accommodtation Registration Form. Please keep it safe because it is needed when you change or extend your entry permit.
Related Questions:
Is there a lounge in hong kong airport that is 24hrs?
Asked by Kimberly go from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2014 21:25
I went to gz with the sky limo so many times. But this time my flight will ...
Asked by Chunky from Mauritius
| Sep. 04, 2018 00:42
Is the Beijing metro working 24hrs??? or let me know the timing
Asked by Eskinder from USA
| Jun. 17, 2014 19:54
How to get visa with us passport? Staying less than 24hrs
Asked by Karen from Washington
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:43
US passport. Hello I am travelling from YVR to PVG to KMG to SGN
Asked by Name from Canada
| May. 10, 2018 01:29
what time subway operates 24hrs or certain time or what is the earliest an...
Asked by hemal from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 22, 2013 21:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)