Asked by Mic from India | Jul. 09, 2015 04:58
About:China Work Visa

Do I need to fill out "itinerary in China section" in the VISA application form?

My company just got employment license and invitation letter for me. they will pick me up I might stay in a hostel for two days then will shift to an apartment. Should I fill in hostel details? (I'm not sure about this)

These itinerary details are just mandatory for tourists, right? Since my longest intended stay in "000" (as per invitation letter), this might not be a mandatory section to fill in, right?

Anyway, this is my first time to other country. it'd be great if you could share insights.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mia from Belarus | Jul. 10, 2015 03:28
Mic, you don't need to fill in hostel details and itinerary because you apply for the Z type. Just be aware that you need to change your employment license into employment certificate after you arrive and then apply for the resident permit as soon as possible. The Z type is just vaid for 30 days and it takes around 15 working days to get your resident permit.
Related Questions:
how can i fill itinerary section in visa form
Asked by chinachina from nepal
| Feb. 14, 2015 20:30
Can I fill out a visa application online, or do I need to download the form...
Asked by g stokes from Australia
| Apr. 23, 2012 01:08
China Visa Application Form fill out and place to submit
Asked by Alice Wong from Canada
| Dec. 29, 2011 01:41
Regarding filling out section 2.5
Asked by Donna Williams from USA
| Mar. 12, 2016 00:33
Can I fill out the visa application form at the office?
Asked by V. Sullivan from USA
| Apr. 10, 2013 03:47
Iterinary in Application form
Asked by Marianne from Philippines
| Jul. 29, 2018 19:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)