Asked by Patrick from Singapore | Jul. 09, 2015 04:55
About:China Work Visa

How do I apply for a long term visa or obtain a Z type in my case?

Hello Sir, my name is Patrick and I am a Singaporean working in the Logistics industry for more than 20 years. I got to know my chinese girlfriend for 3 years and she recently opened a restaurant in Haikou. I intend to go and be with her for as long as possible. Any help and advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks & kind regards, Patrick

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from Iraq | Jul. 10, 2015 03:25
Patrick, she can't hire you. In order to find a job to work legally, you should find a corp. that is capable of hiring foreigners. Not all Chinese companies or individuals can hire a foreigner. After you find your employer. He/she will help you acquire the work permit first. Then you need to use this permit to apply for Z type.

If you plan to stay with her for long, then you both might consider getting married. After you get married, then you can apply Q1 type, which enables you to stay for long. However, you can't work under Q1 type.
Related Questions:
I just received my invitation/approval letter for employment and now I need...
Asked by Cheri from USA
| Jul. 10, 2017 21:13
Z visa to an X1 type
Asked by Michael from United Kingdom
| Apr. 01, 2015 01:39
Z visa person change the company in PRC
Asked by BHUVANA from India
| Aug. 04, 2015 04:16
Can i cancel my student visa and apply for work type
Asked by rohan from Pakistan
| Sep. 01, 2015 02:39
S1 visa possible if not married?
Asked by Stefan from Austria
| Jul. 07, 2015 21:47
Hello. I'm working as an English teacher for a company in Hangzhou.
Asked by Halvard
| Jan. 12, 2017 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)