Asked by patricia from Mexico | Jul. 05, 2015 11:47
About:China Student Visa

multiple entries, is it possible?

hi! i am already in Shanghai since 5 months ago, holding a F type which expires on july 22. I will start mandarin studies so it is possible to change my visa from F to student without going out of China?
and i would like to have multiple entries, is that possible?

thanks a lot!

Answers (1)
Answered by Diana from Egypt | Jul. 06, 2015 01:03
Patricia, it's possible to change from the F type to student type. If you plan to study there for more than 180 days, you should apply for an X1 type and then get a temporary residence permit with the X1 type. The residence permit allows you to exit and enter freely within its valid period. If your study is not longer than 180 days, I'm afraid you can get the multiple entries, though you can have a try.
Related Questions:
Hi, is it possible to get a X2 visa with multiple entries?
Asked by Tom from United Kingdom
| Sep. 20, 2017 20:54
Multiple entries. Going to China as an exchange student.
Asked by Rama from Indonesia
| Jun. 25, 2018 22:53
I hold a Jordan Passport and I have company and bank account in Hong Kong.
Asked by Ayman Abdo from Jordan
| Jan. 20, 2016 19:38
hi, I have been offered an s2 visa with one entry.
Asked by Rebecca from Ghana
| Jun. 18, 2016 04:34
S2 with multiple entries within 12 months
Asked by Karo from Germany
| Jun. 10, 2018 22:59
A Burmese person working with Z visa in China, does he need another one to ...
Asked by Thara from Myanmar
| Nov. 17, 2013 01:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)