Asked by arajean from 1720 | Jul. 03, 2015 08:07
About:China Private Visit Visa

What are the processing of getting married in China?

Hi good day!I am from Philippines!My Chinese boyfriend want to marry me! My question is do I still need to process some documents here in Philippines before going to PRC? Or We need to process all there? What documents do I need to prepare before going there? plz I need your help!I'll appreciate your answer!!Thank you so much..♡

Answers (1)
Answered by Abbey from Hungary | Jul. 04, 2015 02:33
arajean, you should apply for a visa. L type is fine. You need to get the single certificate or any document that proves you are able to get married. Then you should have it notarized, certified by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then have it authenticated by Chinese embassy.

When you come to your BF's city, you should find a notary office to have your single certificate authenticated and translated into Chinese. Finally, you can take these documents to go to local civil affairs bureau to register your marriage.

For your BF, he has to bring his Chinese ID card and his household registration book.
Related Questions:
what is the requirements of getting married in honkong
Asked by jem from Canada
| Jun. 27, 2011 02:34
What time schedule for applying china visa in makati Philippines
Asked by Joey uy from Philippines
| May. 15, 2012 20:50
I'm going to China next month to get married, what paperwork do i need to g...
Asked by Christopher from United States
| Jul. 26, 2011 21:20
what are the requirements when you are getting married in china? need ur re...
Asked by jen
| Dec. 30, 2014 00:20
What type of visa i should apply for getting married in china??
Asked by Unknown from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2016 01:58
what documents i need for getting married in China
Asked by Diane B Roxas from Philippines
| Oct. 31, 2016 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)