Asked by Poppy from United kingdom | Jul. 01, 2015 04:54
About:China Business Visa

Which visa should I apply for and do I need any letter from the friend in Shanghai?

I am flying into HK then on to China for business from UK and have invitation letter from the company I am visiting. What will I need if I want to extend the trip and visit a friend in Shanghai? Will my invitation letter cover this although it states my return date is earlier?

Answers (1)
Answered by Belle from USA | Jul. 01, 2015 22:59
Poppy, you should apply for an M type. I personally think you don't need the letetr from your friend. You can fill in the application form with your expected return date. If the stay duration is not too long, the officer will approve of your application.
Related Questions:
I am in hongkong to visit nd nepal pasport holder !got sponser leter to vis...
Asked by Chok narayan gurung from Nepal
| Apr. 21, 2014 03:40
Hi, My sister, friend and I will travel to China, Shanghai soon. Can i a...
Asked by Ms.Chin from Malaysia
| Jul. 15, 2009 04:23
What type of Visa should I apply for if I'm studying AND touring China?
Asked by Amy from Canada
| May. 03, 2015 21:37
Goin to work at china so What req. i should apply for work visa?
Asked by Ms.JOYCE from Malaysia
| Apr. 29, 2009 20:45
Dear Chinese embassy, I am citizen of Slovak republic. Next year I will wo...
Asked by Mr.Richard from Slovakia
| Nov. 25, 2009 04:12
Dear Sir, Do i need to get a letter from hong kong to apply a visa. My g...
Asked by Mr.Jay Mendoza from sri lanka
| Nov. 05, 2009 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)