Asked by joseph from Nigeria | Jun. 27, 2015 09:16
About:China Business Visa

Please I want to know how to go about getting china visa because this is my first time but I don't understand company invitation they are talking about

Answers (1)
Answered by Leonard from USA | Jun. 28, 2015 01:23
Joseph, do you come to China for business purpose? If yes, just apply for an M type at the embassy. First prepare the necessary documents, including your passport, passport copy, application form, recent photo, company cover letter, bank statement of the latest six months, an invitation from a duly authorized unit, an invitation from a trade partner in China, and a photocopy of your company's business license. Then go to the embassy, submit the materials and make an appointment for an interview. Then go and attend the interview after being informed.

The company invitation letter may refer to a letter from the company in China which you cooperate with.
Related Questions:
hi, I'm Dr.Muhamad Sabjan.I want to know a basic information about visa.Th...
Asked by Mr.Muhamad Sabjan from Malaysia
| Oct. 13, 2009 01:32
how much Peso should i have in my passbook to get an Lvisa
Asked by firsttimetraveler from Philippines
| Oct. 07, 2011 02:43
visitation enquiry, how to apply for a visit visa to visit my fiance in Sha...
Asked by Adeyelu Emmanuel from Nigeria
| Mar. 14, 2016 03:42
Help me about getting china L visa Tourist visa?
| Mar. 13, 2012 01:35
Hi, i would like to ask something about my visa, because i go for an exi...
Asked by Mr.jhay from Philippines
| Sep. 08, 2009 20:10
Inquiring about conference Visa
Asked by Muhammad Shafique from Pakistan
| May. 10, 2016 22:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)