Asked by Jack from Jordan | Jun. 22, 2015 12:34
About:China Embassy in Kuwait

what should I prepare and how much I pay? how long time available for L visa, and when to apply?

Hi, sir
Am working in Kuwait with Jordan visa, I want make a travel to China December 2015.

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from New Zealand | Jun. 23, 2015 00:54
Jack, you should prepare a passport valid for at least six months and having more than two blank pages, a copy of the passport, a completely filled application form attached with your recent half-length photo, the original and photocopy of your work certificate in Jordan, and round way tickets and hotel reservations. It normally only takes four business days to get the L type and you are suggested to apply one month prior to your planned trip. As for the fee, I have no idea about it. You can consult this with the embassy.
Related Questions:
hi! i am a filipino.i already get U.V here in im planning to ext...
Asked by sheila from philippinessheila
| Feb. 16, 2013 20:00
Hi Should I buy octopus card? what is the benefit? How much must I pay? It ...
Asked by Mr.Henry from Jakarta
| Jan. 27, 2010 22:40
Want to travel to HONG KONG with my wife for Tourism, any visa wanted ?
Asked by Ramy from Egypt
| Oct. 26, 2016 02:04
How much should I pay for getting Macau employment visa
Asked by J.Remigius from India
| Feb. 25, 2017 02:25
How much should I pay for the Tourist Visa?
Asked by Jhen Mariano from Philippines
| Jul. 02, 2012 21:27
If I go inside the Expo park, do I need to pay? How much?
Asked by Mrs.Asuncion from Philippines
| May. 04, 2010 05:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)