Asked by Zahid from Pakistan | Jun. 19, 2015 05:54
About:China Embassy in France

Long Term entry permit to China Information

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Zahid khan nationality Pakistani, Currently studying in NICE France, I got Ph.d admission in Soutwest Jaitong University China. I received admission letter and JW201 form. I want to apply for VISA in Paris. but I need some information, like

Is it Possible for Pakistani to apply in Paris France for long-term X1 type?
What are the requirements?
How much time it will take?
How much charges it requires?
Should I need Appointment in advance?
Is it possible to receive VISA on the same day?

Sorry for more questions, but I want to know everything before starting the procedure. I need your favor in this regard.

I am looking forward for your response. your quick response will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Tom from Canada | Jun. 21, 2015 22:59
Hi Zahid!
1. You can apply from Paris, but you need to provide the temporary residence permit of France.
2. The required documents include your passport, a photocopy of the passport’s info page, a completely filled application form, a passport style photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit, the admission letter, and JW 201 form.
3. The regular application service takes four business days.
4. For Pakistanis, it is free of charge. But you need to pay the service fee of the CVASC.
5. If you apply from Paris, you have to make an online appointment on the website of the CVASC.
6. You can’t get on the same day. If you use express service, you can get it on the next working day.
Related Questions:
Need information on S2 Visa and residence permit
Asked by suyash from India
| Jun. 02, 2016 21:21
I am indian working in China Ningbo city
Asked by Niyaz from India
| Nov. 05, 2015 02:35
About dependent Visa for my wife
Asked by Anand Singh from India
| Oct. 09, 2017 22:29
I'm working in China, I hv residence permit. How can I bring my wife here f...
Asked by Neeraj from India
| Oct. 19, 2013 04:21
I'm Malaysian student, planning to travel from Prague to Kuala Lumpur overl...
Asked by Maru from Malaysia
| Feb. 06, 2015 02:07
Hong Kong visas for non UK citizens
Asked by Diana from United Kingdom
| Feb. 03, 2016 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)