Asked by Uyen nguyen from Canada | Jun. 18, 2015 16:06
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

Invitation from my chinese friend's family

hello, i am currently studying in canada and i have been here for one year and a half. My boyfriend will go back to China this summer and he would like me to come with him. His parents are willing to write me an invitation letter and provide me accomodation as well as food during the time i stay there. I did book my ticket and applied to renew my canada entry permit.
My question is that what type should i apply since i am confused because there are so many types , for example, private visit, family reunion, Etc, and should the invitation letter be in chinese or english, handwriting or typing form?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nina from Denmark | Jun. 18, 2015 22:43
The invitation letter written in Chinese is accepted. Their signature should be added on the invitation letter. It can be typed or hand-written. Besides, they should send you copies of their Chinese IDs. In your case, I think you just need to apply for a tourist type. When you submit your application, do not forget to submit your resident permit for studying in Canada.
Related Questions:
Tourist visa for Thai
Asked by He Qian from China
| Sep. 19, 2012 04:34
I have a multiple-entry visa (category L) to China up to 2025 with duration...
Asked by Igor from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2017 21:32
I'm a little confused on whether or not I need an invitation letter for my ...
Asked by Carol from USA
| Sep. 05, 2012 01:36
hi, i have no relative in china...i have only my chainese friends there. an...
Asked by Mr.waqar from pakistan
| Dec. 29, 2009 08:05
do I need an invitation for each house?
Asked by Jay from Canada
| Apr. 11, 2015 04:38
Hi I'm a ram DOB: January 3, has been a year of change for me and ...
Asked by Stella from Canada
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)