Asked by sandesh from Nepal | Jun. 12, 2015 03:43
About:China Work Visa

how to get visa for housemaid

Some of my friends want to work in China as housemaid. Is it possible. If yes, please let me know about the procedures and cost.
Thank you very much.
Will be waiting for reply

Answers (3)
Answered by Nick from Indonesia | Jun. 13, 2015 01:44
Sandesh, I am afraid they can't. Foreigners are required to apply for Z type if they plan to work in PRC. When they apply for the Z types, they are required to provide the work permit. This permit is issued by local labor bureau. In order to acquire this permit, the foreigners are required to provide their related working experience and bachelor's degrees at least. Of course, their employer should be qualfied for recruiting foreigners.
Answered by sandesh from Nepal | Jun. 13, 2015 05:19
If employer is ready to recruit, how to get the entry permit or is there any idea to work as housemaid?
Answered by Sally from USA | Jun. 13, 2015 21:27
Sandesh, as far as I know, many people go in with L or M type and then work in families as housemaids, but this is illegal. Once being caught, they have to go back and their pay is not guaranteed.
Related Questions:
My name is Meharban Sulaiman, Sri Lankan citizen worked at Saudi Arabia. Ho...
Asked by Meharban Sulaiman from Saudi Arabia
| May. 04, 2012 22:52
If I want bring along my housemaid to travel China at Chinese New Year on 2...
Asked by Tan Mui Nah from Malaysia
| Nov. 01, 2011 21:54
I just want to ask if i need invitation letter going to Macau?
Asked by Rocielyn Zaragosa from Philippines
| Oct. 30, 2017 21:11
what are the requirments to get a visa for china?
Asked by Mrs.nane from phil.
| Mar. 16, 2011 01:41
my sister, a chinese national, wants to hire housemaid in the philippines t...
Asked by Mr.joni5 from Philippines
| Jan. 22, 2009 01:57
how to get china visa
Asked by Ethiopia from Ethiopia
| May. 07, 2017 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)