Asked by Jesus Villela from Mexico | Jun. 09, 2015 10:42
About:China Consulates in South Korea

I am A Mexican with Korean Working Visa type F, I would like to Go to China for Bussines Trip

I am a Mexican Citizen with Korean Working entry permit. I need to go to China for Four days, I live in Suncheon, where is the close office to do the tramit. Now I have the following Documents

MExican Passport
Korean Working entryp permit
Invitation Letter from a Comercial Supplier

Please tell me how to proceed and if I need additional documents and time of entry permit delivery, I need to go As Soon as Possible.

Answers (1)
Answered by Elvis from Chile | Jun. 10, 2015 03:50
In addition to the documents you mentioned above, you need to submit a copy of your passport, a filled-out application form, a recent photo, and perhaps the original and photocopy of your ARC card. The remaining validity of the card should not be less than six months. After all the materials are ready, go to the nearest CVASC and apply for an M type. It takes four working to process the entry permit.
Related Questions:
I am Bussines man, I want to go china I need to know the requirement of the...
Asked by ABDIAZIZ from Ethiopia
| Nov. 22, 2015 20:17
i am mexican citizen working until saturday in tianjin. i would like to go ...
Mr.BERRE98 from Mexico
| Jul. 13, 2010 02:56
I am iranian and have bussines visa for 6 month.Can i go to macao with this...
Asked by Isa from China
| Aug. 11, 2011 01:35
I'm from México but want be travel to China from the US
Asked by Santiago from USA
| Apr. 05, 2013 02:40
Hello, I am working in China with a one entry F visa type, I will need to ...
Asked by Mrs.Dalmcif from Spain
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:40
I am a Korean who is currently in Beijing with Chinese 90 days L visa. I am...
Asked by Ms.Elmason from SouthKorea
| Mar. 24, 2011 23:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)