Asked by rehan from Pakistan | Jun. 08, 2015 23:04
About:Marriage Registration in China

marriage on tour visa

hi i am Rehan khan from pakistan. i am going to visit china and i have program to marry there with my girlfriend. so i want to ask if i marry on my L type, i have need to come back for apply S type or i apply from there for my S1 type no need to come back? in short can my tourist type converted to S1 without coming back? because i want to stay there for long time..

Answers (1)
Answered by Sophia from Germany | Jun. 09, 2015 01:12
Rehan, there is a chance that you can conver your tourist tpe into an S1 type within mainland China. You can have a try at the local exit and entry administration department. If they do not accept your application, then you have to go back and apply for the S1 in your own country.
Related Questions:
My dad is working in Nanjing and we are planning for a China tour, so I wan...
Asked by E V Santhosh from India
| Apr. 09, 2014 01:26
How to get China visa if we get married here.
Asked by Rizalyn from Philippines
| Feb. 24, 2018 00:42
If I marry a chinese citizen how long may I extend my visa? I
Asked by Jerry Ritchie from United States
| Feb. 27, 2013 00:52
Authentication of marriage licenses in Nigeria
Asked by Michael Middleton from United States
| May. 10, 2017 04:44
marriage with Chinese citizen
Asked by hussain from Pakistan
| Jun. 07, 2015 22:33
can you be denied with a marriage visa?what should you do if you are denied...
Asked by hi from Cuba
| Jul. 28, 2013 22:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)