Asked by Kane from New Zealand | Jun. 03, 2015 02:44
About:China Consulate in Auckland

I will apply for a 3 month visa to Shanghai from a auckland to stay with my chinese girlfriend.

She has sent me a copy of her I.D card and an invitation letter. I will have a copy of my New Zealand passport and my application form filled out with my passport photos attached. I would like to know if these things are sufficient for the application or do I need to actually book my airfare tickets and show an itinerary as part of the application documentation supplied as well ? Personally of possible I would rather book my tickets after my visa has been approved. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Stella from Iceland | Jun. 05, 2015 01:32
Kane, the invitation letter and copy of her ID card are ok for applying a L type. Airtickets and hotel booking are not needed.
Related Questions:
Hi do i need transit visa my flight is from Auckland to Delhi and i have 3 ...
Asked by attinder from India
| Jun. 11, 2017 21:42
What visa requirements and other documents do I need before leaving New Zea...
Asked by SaharNZ from New Zealand
| Mar. 01, 2015 20:17
I'm holding a Vietnamese passport, my flight transit in Shanghai only 10 ho...
Asked by Duong Minh Duc from Vietnam
| Nov. 30, 2014 03:55
New Zealand to Shanghai
Asked by Soyyun from New Zealand
| Sep. 28, 2017 18:55
I an a N.Z citizen and am stopping off in Shanghai for 3 days en-route from...
Asked by phil from n.z
| Apr. 07, 2013 20:34
Tourist Visa Q's
Asked by Loren from South Africa
| Mar. 01, 2018 20:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)