Asked by NIMALI from SRILANKA | Jun. 02, 2015 10:14
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

How do I set about getting my visas? I have been to China once before.

Hi, I am a Sri Lankan tourist, intending to visit Hong Kong & mainland China. I want to fly in to & out of HK and spend a few days in mainland as well. Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Tom from Indonesia | Jun. 05, 2015 01:23
Nimali, if you have been to PRC before, you should know what documents you need for visiting mainland. Round-trip air tickets and hotel booking are required. Financial proofs are also needed. For visiting HK, you should submit your application to Chinese embassy in your country too. The requirements are almost the same. The only difference is that you fill a different form ID1003A form. And it might take four to six weeks if your application was sent to HK.
Related Questions:
hi i have been granted China visas before do I still need to present my ba...
Asked by edita from Philippines
| Jan. 08, 2017 19:50
Once I receive my tourist visa, how long do I have to enter China?
Asked by Mr.Daniel from USA
| Jan. 10, 2010 03:47
Do I need to set up an appointment
Asked by Kulu from France
| Apr. 13, 2012 05:05
What are schedule of working hours for visa application? Where, in the emba...
Asked by Mrs.Picazo from Philippines
| May. 11, 2009 01:10
I am from Philippines and have been working in Shanghai for 4 years, having...
Ms.BEBOT from Afghanistan
| Nov. 04, 2010 02:51
i have been accepted to study in china,i want to take my kids with,what do ...
Asked by kgalalelo stanley from Botswana
| Nov. 25, 2013 00:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)