Asked by Lucas from Argentina | May. 25, 2015 14:34
About:China Embassy in Argentina

Argentine in USA applying to study one term in China. Visa issue.

Hello, my name is Lucas. I am an Argentine citizen currently studying my junior year of High School in Massachusetts, USA. I have been studying Chinese for four years and as part of my Chinese program I have applied —through SYA (School Year Abroad, a USA organization)— to study the fall term (August to December 2015) of my Senior High School year in Beijing, China. SYA is now obtaining the JW202 and Letter of Admission documents for me.

My question is the following: Once I get these documents from SYA (Which they said should be mailed to me in the next week or two), can I apply in the consular office in Buenos Aires, Argentina? Since I am leaving the USA for Argentina soon, I think I won't have time to apply in the USA so if I could do it in Argentina that would be really helpful to me.
Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel from Iceland | May. 25, 2015 22:53
Hi Lucas, it's OK. You can apply from Argentina. Anyway, you hold an Argentine passport.
Related Questions:
Do i have to pay the money on the first day i come to the embassy?
Asked by Tesfa from Ethiopia
| Jun. 21, 2017 04:03
Attaining an X1 Student visa without a JW201
Asked by Ruby from USA
| Nov. 03, 2015 02:32
Do I have to get another visa?
Asked by yap from USA
| Jul. 21, 2015 21:31
Already have Q multiple entry visa
Asked by J from Canada
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:59
I have a US passport applying for a tourist visa. Is the maximum for the vi...
Asked by Jon from USA
| Apr. 01, 2017 21:55
I picked up my passport today and realized I was issued an S2 visa.
Asked by Em from USA
| Feb. 25, 2015 21:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)